Executive Assistant and Office Admin
Tiger Analytics is an advanced analytics consulting firm. We are the trusted analytics partner for several Fortune 100 companies, enabling them to generate business value from data. Our consultants bring deep expertise in Data Science, Machine Learning and AI. Our business value and leadership has been recognized by various market research firms, including Forrester and Gartner. We are headquartered in the Silicon Valley and have our global delivery center in Chennai, India.
This is a full-time role in a fast-growing company where you will work directly with the CEO and the leadership team. You will have a lot of opportunities for growth and learning.
Role and Responsibilities
- Calendar management, plan meetings, appointments and make travel bookings for the CEO
- Responsible for a variety of official and personal errands for the CEO
- Support all administrative and operations work
- Organize and collect documents for immigration and HR related work
- Negotiating rates with hotels and travel agencies
- Travel bookings for employees, maintaining spreadsheets of logistics and expenses
- Shipping banners and conference planning logistics
- Set up new office space and manage it
- Scanning and sorting mails, ordering office supplies
- Hosting clients or other offsite employees for events or meetings
- Buying and shipping laptops to employees, work with IT team on access setup
- May require occasional calls in mornings/late evenings to coordinate with the offshore team
Desired Skills and Experience
- 5+ years of proven experience in a similar role
- Bachelor's degree or higher required
- Proven experience of working as an executive assistant, references required
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience with travel bookings (flights, hotels, etc.) is a plus
- Experience of working with Microsoft office, excel and google docs, etc.
- Tech savvy to seamlessly use smartphone apps, computer, cloud apps, storage, etc.
- Work Authorization in the US
- Pro-active and self-motivated with the ability to work with limited supervision
- Ability to work in fast-paced, growing company
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt to evolving requirements
- Detailed oriented, organized, and high-quality work
- Enthusiastic, personable, positive attitude
- Discretion, confidentiality, and high integrity
Significant career development opportunities exist as the company grows. The position offers a unique opportunity to be part of a small, challenging, and entrepreneurial environment, with a high degree of individual responsibility.