Manager - Analytics Consulting, NC
Tiger Analytics is an advanced analytics consulting firm. We are the trusted analytics partner for several Fortune 100 companies, enabling them to generate business value from data. Our consultants bring deep expertise in Data Science, Machine Learning and AI. Our business value and leadership has been recognized by various market research firms, including Forrester and Gartner.
If you are passionate to work on unstructured business problems that can be solved using data, we would like to talk to you. Designation and compensation offered will be commensurate with your expertise / experience.
We are looking for a Manager - Analytics Consulting to be based in the Raleigh area.
- Work on the latest applications of data science to solve complex business problems
- Work directly with client stakeholders to define business problems and provide solution architecture
- Work on hands-on modelling or analytics tools on a need basis on a project
- Manage multiple projects collaborating with client’s business stakeholders and Tiger’s offshore team
- Work with the team to apply a broad range of analytic techniques to solve a business problem and create actionable business insights
- Responsible for making presentations to senior management, communicating results to business teams, and creating blueprints to help operationalize analytic solutions.
- 5-8 years of experience in delivering analytics consulting services to clients
- 1+ years of experience in Insurance analytics preferred
- Hands-on experience of statistical and machine learning algorithms (predictive analytics, clustering, applying unsupervised methods)
- Hands-on experience with R, SAS, and Python
- Strong SQL skills with experience in visualization and BI tools like Qlik or Tableau
- Exposure to cloud platforms and big data systems such as Hadoop HDFS, Hive is a plus
- Ability to engage client stakeholders to define business needs and present results
- Experience of working as part of global teams and communicating with remote teams
- Ability to work with IT/engineering teams to embed solutions in business decision chains
- Strong project management, team management, and communication skills
- Graduate in Business Analytics or MBA or equivalent work experience
Significant career development opportunities exist as the company grows. The position offers a unique opportunity to be part of a small, fast-growing, challenging and entrepreneurial environment, with a high degree of individual responsibility.