Manager / Lead - Analytics Consulting
Tiger Analytics is an advanced analytics consulting firm. We are the trusted analytics partner for several Fortune 100 companies, enabling them to generate business value from data. Our consultants bring deep expertise in Data Science, Machine Learning and AI. Our business value and leadership has been recognized by various market research firms, including Forrester and Gartner.
We are looking for someone with a good blend of business consulting skills and data analytics background. This role is based out of Dallas, TX.
If you are passionate to work on unstructured business problems that can be solved using data, we would like to talk to you.
- Work on the latest applications of data science to solve business problems
- Work directly with client stakeholders to translate business problems into high level analytics solution designs
- Present analytic solutions to business audiences highlighting robustness of the solution and how it could help generate business value
- Responsible for managing analytics projects, collaborating with client stakeholders and Tiger’s team situated globally
- Participate in discussions with team members to select and apply relevant analytic techniques and create actionable business insights
- Responsible for making presentations to senior management, communicating results to business teams, and develop plans to help operationalize analytic solutions
- 6-12 years of professional work experience with at least 5 years in data analytics
- Graduate in Business Analytics or MBA or equivalent work experience
- Ability to engage with executive/VP level stakeholders from client’s team to translate business problems to high level analytics solution approach
- Ability to work with IT and Data Engineering teams to help embed analytic outputs in business processes
- Knowledge of statistical and machine learning algorithms
- Strong project management and team management skills
- Proven experience of leading a global team of consultants to deliver analytics projects
- Strong SQL skills and hands-on experience with analytic tools like R & Python & visualization tools like Tableau
- Exposure to cloud platforms and big data systems such as Hadoop HDFS, Hive is a plus
Significant career development opportunities exist as the company grows. The position offers a unique opportunity to be part of a small, fast-growing, challenging and entrepreneurial environment, with a high degree of individual responsibility.