Manager, Machine Learning Engineering
Tiger Analytics is an advanced analytics and AI consulting company enabling enterprises to generate measurable business value through data. Today, we are the trusted data sciences and data engineering partner for several Fortune 500 companies, who are leaders in their respective industries. We bring deep expertise in marketing science, customer analytics, and operations & planning analytics. We are headquartered in the Silicon Valley and have our global delivery center in Chennai, India.
We are looking for a senior ML Engineer who can partner with data science and engineering team for deploying the Data Science Models and productionize robust and scalable ML models, and enable the services to be deployed and integrated into existing business workflow. He/she will also build common ML capabilities used across corporate based on those models. These capabilities will be delivered in an agile way, on internal open source code base, in a test driven manner.
- Build common ML capabilities used across corporate based on machine learning models
- Participate in development of one or more of:
- Next-generation big data based machine learning frameworks and back-end services
- Front-end web applications and back-end services that integrate with other products.
- High-performance processing and analytics applications using Spark
- Robust analytic data pipelines
- Automate and streamline existing processes, procedures, and toolsets
- Innovate new ways of managing, transforming and validating data
- Ensure code paths are unit tested, defect free and integration tested
Qualifications/ Technical skills:
- 4+ years of strong hands-on knowledge of robust software design and development
- Strong Java/ Python programming skills and Web Services (spring boot)
- Experience in Big Data technologies and utilities (Hadoop, Spark SQL, Hive, Impala, Pig, Kafka)
- Experience in distributed computing and micro services
- Exposure to or interest in ML
- Experience in designing and implementing scalable solutions in the analytics space
- Experience in building reliable and auditable CICD deployment pipeline using Jenkins, Chef, Docker, Kubernetes, Diamanti, etc
- Exposure working with Cloud based applications (AWS SageMaker, Azure ML, etc)
- Exposure working with data and variety of databases
- Exposure/competence with Agile Development approach
- Ability to collaborate with high-performing teams and individuals throughout the firm to accomplish common goals
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent
Significant career development opportunities exist as the company grows. The position offers a unique opportunity to be part of a small, challenging, and entrepreneurial environment, with a high degree of individual responsibility.