Manager - Analytics Consulting, Denver
Tiger Analytics is an advanced analytics consulting firm. We are the trusted analytics partner for several Fortune 100 companies, enabling them to generate business value from data. Our consultants bring deep expertise in Data Science, Machine Learning and AI. Our business value and leadership has been recognized by various market research firms, including Forrester and Gartner.
We are looking for a person to fill our Manager - Analytics Consulting role, to be based in the Denver, Colorado and work on client business problems in one or more of Customer, Marketing & Pricing Analytics areas (B2B/B2C)
If you are passionate to work on unstructured business problems that can be solved using data, we would like to talk to you. Designation and compensation offered will be commensurate with your expertise / experience.
- Work on the latest applications of data science to solve business problems – in the areas of customer, marketing & pricing analytics in B2B and / or B2C settings.
- Work directly with client stakeholders to translate business problems into high level analytics solution designs
- Present analytic solutions (after development) to analytic & business audiences highlighting robustness of the solution and how it could help generate business value
- Perform hands-on analytic tasks such as modelling or programming work on a need basis
- Responsible for managing multiple projects collaborating with client stakeholders and Tiger’s team situated globally.
- Participate in discussions with team members to select & apply relevant analytic techniques and create actionable business insights.
- Responsible for making presentations to senior management, communicating results to business teams, and develop plans to help operationalize analytic solutions.
- 6-8 yrs. experience in delivering analytics consulting services to clients
- Ability to engage with executive level stakeholders from client’s team to translate business problems to high level analytics solution approach
- Strong project management and team management skills and ability to work with global teams.
- Experience in solving problems in the areas of Customer Analytics, Marketing Analytics, and Pricing Analytics
- Knowledge of statistical and machine learning algorithms
- Strong SQL skills and hands-on experience with analytic tools like R & Python & visualization tools like Qlik or Tableau
- Exposure to cloud platforms and big data systems such as Hadoop HDFS, Hive is a plus
- Ability to work with IT and Data Engineering teams to help embed analytic outputs in business processes
- Graduate in Business Analytics or MBA or equivalent work experience
Significant career development opportunities exist as the company grows. The position offers a unique opportunity to be part of a small, fast-growing, challenging and entrepreneurial environment, with a high degree of individual responsibility.