Sr. Director / AVP - Accounts Management
Tiger Analytics is an advanced analytics consulting firm. We are the trusted analytics partner for several Fortune 100 companies, enabling them to generate business value from data. Our consultants bring deep expertise in Data Science, Machine Learning and AI. Our business value and leadership has been recognized by various market research firms, including Forrester and Gartner.
We are looking for an AVP / Director of Account Management based in the East Coast region.
You will join our client services / account management team to manage and grow the company’s relationship and business with clients. You will be working closely with delivery teams to ensure that client is delighted with the quality of deliverables and client’s strategic objectives are realized.
You must also maintain a balanced knowledge of Advanced Analytics, certain industry domains such as BFSI, Retail/CPG and Manufacturing, and general consulting framework.
- For New Accounts:
- Shortly after the sales process is over, engage with client & internal delivery teams right from the start by participating in initial delivery kick-off meetings.
- Provide high intensity governance in the initial stages of an engagement to ensure meeting client program objectives, stakeholder dynamics and safely reaching a steady state.
- In addition to new accounts, take up a portfolio of existing client engagements.
- Calibrate and orchestrate client (and internal) governance processes to ensure continuous accurate measurement of client service health.
- Engage and build relationships with multiple levels of the organization – through a combination best practices in client relationship building and your personal style, to: gain insights into client’s industry, their business dynamics, and problems they are looking to address and invest in the immediate / near future.
- Use knowledge gained thus, and through your independent research, to translate business problems to analytical problems, and suggest solutions approaches – either by yourself, and / or by leveraging relevant SMEs in the Company
- Drive meaningful business growth to Tiger Analytics through the above, and own the SOW creation process with input from delivery and operations team
- Own the Financial performance targets for the portfolio of business under your management.
- Continuously build trust, credibility, and gain referrals from existing brands. Share best practices between client engagements and orchestrate unique multi-client partnerships, where relevant
- Exposure to the latest trends & applications of data engineering, data science, machine learning & AI space – across industries
- Ability to define / architect strategic and tactical plans creating win-win and long-term relationships with clients
- Ability to help clients and internal teams prioritize deliverables in times of conflicting demands
- Demonstrated ability to build and enhance senior level client relationships
- 10 to 12 years of experience in the field of delivering consulting services to clients across industry domains, with 3+ years of experience in Advanced Analytics space
- Demonstrated Account Management and Project Management skills in a senior level role
- Ability to engage with CXO or VP level stakeholders from client’s team to define business problems and construct solution approach
- Ability to work with global teams, playing a lead role in communicating client business problem context to the remote consulting teams and leverage them as SME
- Open to travel (up to 50%), mainly in the east coast and mid-west region
- Excellent communication skills and presentation skills
- Strong analytical, leadership and motivational skills
- Self-motivated and entrepreneurial and able to thrive in a highly collaborative environment
- Ability to complete multiple tasks and manage multiple clients within deadlines
- Education Qualification – MBA or equivalent
- Demonstrated ability manage financial performance for a client service portfolio
Significant career development opportunities exist as the company is growing quickly. The position offers a unique opportunity to be part of a small but stable, fast-growing, challenging and entrepreneurial environment, with a high degree of individual responsibility.