Senior Data Scientist (IL)
Tiger Analytics is a fast-growing advanced analytics consulting firm. Our consultants bring deep expertise in Data Science, Machine Learning and AI. We are the trusted analytics partner for several Fortune 100 companies, enabling them to generate business value from data. Our business value and leadership has been recognized by various market research firms, including Forrester and Gartner. We are looking for top-notch talent as we continue to build the best analytics global consulting team in the world.
If you are passionate to work on unstructured business problems that can be solved using data, we would like to talk to you.
- You will work on some of the latest applications of data science to solve complex business problems
- You will work with client stakeholders to understand key business problems, determine solution requirements, build statistical / ML / predictive models, and fine-tune for accuracy
- You will ensure models are deployed and deliver projected business value
- You will work as part of a global team to solve problems in a computationally efficient manner.
- You will apply a broad range of techniques and theories from statistics, machine learning, NLP and business intelligence to create actionable business insights
- You will be responsible for communicating results to technical as well as business teams and work with them to deploy the analytics solutions
- 5+ yrs experience in delivering data science solutions / services
- Ability to engage with the client stakeholders to understand business problems, ideate & converge on solution approach and develop analytical solutions
- Strong analytical skills with proficiency in application of statistical analysis and machine learning algorithms
- Expertise in R and Python programming to build advanced analytic models
- Experience in accessing data from cloud platforms and big data systems such as Hadoop HDFS & Hive
- Ability to work with global teams and communicate effectively
- Graduate degree in Data Science or Data Analytics or a related quantitative field.
Significant career development opportunities exist as the company grows. The position offers a unique opportunity to be part of a small, challenging, and entrepreneurial environment, with a high degree of individual responsibility.