Sr. Consultant - Business Intelligence (CA)
Tiger Analytics is an advanced analytics consulting firm. We are the trusted analytics partner for several Fortune 100 companies, enabling them to generate business value from data. Our consultants bring deep expertise in Data Science, Machine Learning and AI. Our business value and leadership has been recognized by various market research firms, including Forrester and Gartner.
We are looking for someone with a good blend of business consulting skills and data analytics background. If you are passionate to work on unstructured business problems that can be solved using big data, we would like to talk to you.
- Work directly with client stakeholders to gather analytics and reporting requirements
- Translate stakeholders’ requirements into reporting deliverable and workflows
- Design and develop interactive data visualization and dashboards and report generation
- Develop performance metrics and analytic workflows
- Deliver standard and ad-hoc reports and analyses to the client stakeholders
- Build the models in Alteryx Designer
- Present analytic solutions to business audiences highlighting robustness of the solution and how it could help generate business value
- Responsible for managing analytics projects, collaborating with client stakeholders and Tiger’s team situated globally.
- Participate in discussions with team members to select and apply relevant analytic techniques and create actionable business insights.
- Responsible for making presentations to senior management, communicating results to business teams
- 6+ years of professional work experience, preferably in the sales and marketing analytics domain
- Strong project management and team management skills and ability to work with global teams
- Excellent knowledge of Business intelligence and reporting tools such as PowerBI and Tableau
- Strong SQL skills and hands-on experience with visualization tools like Qlik or Tableau
- Ability to engage with executive/VP level stakeholders from client’s team to translate business problems to high level analytics solution approach
- Exposure to cloud platforms and big data systems such as Hadoop HDFS, Hive is a plus
- Ability to work with IT and Data Engineering teams to help embed analytic outputs in business processes
- Graduate in Business Analytics or MBA or equivalent work experience
Significant career development opportunities exist as the company grows. The position offers a unique opportunity to be part of a small, fast-growing, challenging and entrepreneurial environment, with a high degree of individual responsibility.